For the UGC NET-JRF, written examination that scheduled on 28 December 2014. The CCS University has finale 24 sub-centers in Meerut city, for approximately 16,819 applicants will sit in this examination under C.C.S. University centers.
The Meerut University is the official-coordinator of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.)
National Eligibility Test (N.E.T.) -Junior Research Fellowship (J.R.F.) test in 2014, and the university arranges exam at following 24 colleges.Published for ccsuniversity.blogspot.com
- SSD Boys College, Lalkurti, Meerut.
- Bhartiya Girls Inter College, Aabulane.
- R.G. PG College.
- B.A.V. Inter College, Subhash Nagar.
- Ismile, Girls PG College.
- D.N. Degree College.
- K.K. Inter College, Delhi Road, Meerut.
- CAB Inter College, Meerut Cantt.
- SD, Inter College, Sadar (02 center)
- Kanoharlal Krisanshay(K.K.) Girls PG College, Sharda Road, Meerut.
- Dr. Ambedker Inter College, Garh Road.
- Baleram Brijbhushan Saraswati Sisu Mandir, Shatri Nagar.
- B.D.S. College, Jagrati Vihar.
- Ismile Girls Inter College, Shastri Nagar.
- IIMS, Anuyogipuram, Garh Road.
- Sir Chotturam Engineering College, Meerut University campus (Two centers).
- Meerut College.
- Khalsa Girls, Inter College.
- IIMT Ganga Nagar.
- Jaswant Mills Inter College, Maliyana, Bagpat Road.
- Estron College, Hapur bypass, Delhi Road.
- Gandhi Institute of Professional & Technology Studies, Hapur bypass, Delhi Rd.
All the candidates must report at time. In the case of delay or miss the test, neither the college, nor UGC-CCS responsible.
Labels: NET, UGC