CCS University, Meerut M.Ed. admission 2013-14 counseling programs has declared by the University, Meerut University conducting the counseling on 26 & 27 December 2014, at the campus for the admission to the Master of Education course’s vacant seats in self finance colleges affiliated with c.c.s. university. Published for ccsuniversity.blogspot.com
Only eligible candidates call for counseling, the candidates invite on the base of merit (marks obtain in entrance exam).
- Other state’s all students with marks 115.
- General category’s candidates with marks-115.
- Gen. Physical Disabled all candidates who were appears in entrance exam.
- OBC All entrance appears.
- SC PHD-92 marks & SC 113 marks.
- ST -All
For appear in CCS-University M.Ed counseling each candidate has to fulfill the requirements in terms of documents or physical eligibility such as:
- Rs.500/- Non-refundable DD as counseling fee payable to Finance Officer ccs university.
- Five latest passport size (PP) color photos.
- Entrance exam mark sheet & admit card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Residential certificate.
- Academic documents and certificates.
- Rs.10/- Notary (to the secretary).
Last but not least, for any delay or absence university will not responsible, to appear at the right time is the candidate’s responsibility. In case of any student's absence, then s/he will declare disqualify and the admission claim cancels automatically. No any excuse in any case will accept.