The CCS University UFM (UN-FAIR MEANS) results declared yesterday (30.10.2014) by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, on the official website.
The university penalizes the students in five categories that are listed below
- Category I: This is warning for you that you have to concern about this in the future and you should fully avoid any illegal steps in university examinations.
- Category II: The related paper code’s examination canceled.
- Category III: The Session 2014’s all examinations canceled.
- Category IV: Not only this year’s (2014) all code cancels, but also you can’t sit in university’s any examination till over 2015.
- Category V: 2014 full exam canceled also banned till 2016, you are not eligible to sit in a university any examination before banned time over
- Category VI: Banned for three years (2017) and 2014 canceled.
The Meerut University was stopping the CCS BA, B.Sc., B. Com. And LLB results for the students who were caught using unfamiliar objects in the examination hall, so their results were stopped, now community decide to declare the results.
students can check CCS results online on university official website by filling the roll number. Such students can take admission in Under Graduation (UG) courses with some terms and conditions. The last date for admission of these students is 15 November, 2014.
Labels: CCS University UFM results