CCS University Admission: Change college to your choice college

Ch. Charan Singh University allows students for Change College to their choice college, even students already submit fee and confirm their admission in any college. For Transfer College there is no need for Transfer Certificate (T.C.)Published for

But, this is one time facility, after change one time students can not switch to neither to old school and nor next new school.

What the procedure 

 If any candidates want to change their college after he/she selected in new merit list, then he/she can apply. Applicants have to submit undertaking that “I am not interested for admission and I am apply to new college so please cancel my last admission”

As students submit their documents in new college the old college admission will be cancel automatically.

In example Let’s look at this scenario to understand a little more.
Suppose Mr. Rudra Chauhan confirmed admission and already submit fee in college ‘X’, but his name also listed in next merit list in other college ‘Y’ then Rudra can switch college ‘X’ to college ‘Y’. And, in this case for college transfer he no need for TC, but now he will pay fee again to college ‘Y’.

Old college fee will neither refund nor transfer to new college. Applicants must pay fee to new college for admission. Last but not least thing is that this is single time process, after chosen one time there are no any U-turn.